Thursday, May 19, 2011

Uncles

My brother has never seen Delaney in person. He moved to California last August and never had an opportunity to come back. My siblings and I have never really been separated for that long before. Grant lived in Colorado with my mother and Leah and myself with our father in Montana for awhile when we were little. I dont really count that as when you are little you consider your siblings to be an annoyance rather than your best friends.
Old School Braaten Pic
Grant and Tabitha (his wife) tried to surprise us all by coming back into town this week but my mother is THE WORST secret keeper known to man. 

Lily helping Tabitha make bows


Im really proud of them for moving away as much as I hate to admit it. Its hard not to be just a short drive away. 

Delaney has also never met her Great Uncle (which I still would call Grand Uncle but thats another story for another day). We met up with Daniels family at Corner Cafe.
Great Uncle Mark

Pretty big day

No comments:

Post a Comment